Any business can participate but if you want to be provided with display material, there is a $50 cost plus taxes.
Promoting The Birth-DATE Sale:
Your local paper will run a co-op ad for participating businesses from time-to -time. Your cost with be determined by your paper if you want to be included.
Once you have registered your business with The Birth-Date Sale below, here are some things that will help us all succeed:
1. We will leave the details of your special offer up you to decide. When people come in, you can let them know what you are offering and you can promote it by social media or word of mouth.
2. If you do not have a special in mind that you might offer, I will source out a local gift card for a discounted price that you can offer as an incentive for people to receive if they spend over an amount you set.
3. If you have walk-in traffic and you offer a birth-date sale, make sure to tell your customers about it.
You can ask them at the counter:
"What month is your birthday?"
then explain how the sale works. If it is not their birth-date that month, invite them to return again during their month to save and tell their friends.
4. Be sure to promote The Birth-Date Sale on social media. If everyone promotes the sale, we all benefit.
5. This is an affordable, new marketing tool for you. Experiment with different ideas. Change your sales offer on a regular basis to adjust to the season.